Sunday, July 27, 2008

Another Weekend Gone






Where does time go? I say this so often now, days seem to just get shorter and shorter the older I get. This past weekend started a little early, the girls and I took daddy to the park with some pizza for lunch. The day was beautiful and the kids were great! Friday morning the girls and I went to the beach in Harbor for a playdate, we realized quickly that we need to make more play dates because the kids love them.
Saturday we worked on inside projects. The kitchen floor was completely finished, the girls future bedroom was cleaned out and prep work was done for the drywall. Floor trim in the livingroom started to appear, and more planning was put into place for our big roofing weekend get-together. Let the roofing begin...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a forever 29 year old mother of two beautiful little girls and a very loving wife to my wonderful husband. My family is the most important part of my life. I have the pleasure of not only being a wife to my husband, but also a business partner. I spend my days taking care of my family, my horse farm, and once in a while I try to be a chiropractor.

My Girls

My Girls
Gods Gifts