Monday, July 21, 2008

New Beginnings

Let's try blogging. I am no good at scrap booking, can't keep up with baby books all that well, sure not writing a journal these days, so I am trying to find a way to keep track of these precious days I am given. Having a family, a farm, and a practice allows me to push way too much important stuff aside. I am on the road to making more commitments to myself, family, friends, and patients. I will try my hardest to keep everyone one up to date on our lives. I want to share fun pictures of my family and farm. Things change so fast, we have two daughters I call my weedlings, a few horses, and a few dogs, all of which are growing and aging oh so fast. I don't want to miss a day, hour, minute, or even a second. It will be fun to share pictures of the farm with everyone too. This run down fixer-upper is coming along everyday, it's amazing how far we have come already with this house. Boy are we thankful to live only five miles from the office due to gas prices and the ability to hop on the trails with the bikes, running shoes, or even a horse or two. The next couple of blogs I'll be posting will be getting everyone up to date on EVERYTHING, hopefully...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a forever 29 year old mother of two beautiful little girls and a very loving wife to my wonderful husband. My family is the most important part of my life. I have the pleasure of not only being a wife to my husband, but also a business partner. I spend my days taking care of my family, my horse farm, and once in a while I try to be a chiropractor.

My Girls

My Girls
Gods Gifts