
Hope is my first born princess. She has brought something amazingly special into our lives. We talk, my husband and I, about Hope's uniqueness all the time. Something about that little girl is truly amazing. My mom used to tell me that I would never know how much she loved me until I had a baby of my own, nothing on earth has proved more true. The kind of love I have for my children is the kind of love I didn't even know existed. My tulip, Hope, is now three and so much fun! She has been the best big sister to Haidyn and my huge helper. She is just as horse crazy as I am, what have I done? If I had one wish, just one, I would ask for time to slow down so I could enjoy having her this age for much longer that what I am given. Enjoy the pictures...
No comments:
Post a Comment