Sometimes it's just not fair, not fair to see your babies grow so fast. The weeks are going light speed now that we are getting accustom to our new schedule. Hope now has a big girl schedule, she has pre-preschool on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. Wednesday evenings she has church night, and Sunday mornings she has Sunday school. I can honestly say that it hurts to drop her off at preschool and let someone else care for her for a few hours. I take every moment I can to just hold her and give her some luv'in, she is my princess and a huge light in my life. I would like to stop time and just enjoy this stage for many years. Miss Haidyn is my daisy girl. Nothing is more cute than chasing that little butt on the floor while it is wiggling back and forth trying to get away, we call it her boogie crawl. Miss Haidyn has the ability to make anyone smile with her great sense of humor. I keep trying to talk Mike into buying me a king size bed and letting the girls sleep with mommy one night a week, like a slumber party! Why can't kids stay home until they are 30-something? I miss them already and they have aren't anywhere near leaving home...
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Growing Babies
Sometimes it's just not fair, not fair to see your babies grow so fast. The weeks are going light speed now that we are getting accustom to our new schedule. Hope now has a big girl schedule, she has pre-preschool on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. Wednesday evenings she has church night, and Sunday mornings she has Sunday school. I can honestly say that it hurts to drop her off at preschool and let someone else care for her for a few hours. I take every moment I can to just hold her and give her some luv'in, she is my princess and a huge light in my life. I would like to stop time and just enjoy this stage for many years. Miss Haidyn is my daisy girl. Nothing is more cute than chasing that little butt on the floor while it is wiggling back and forth trying to get away, we call it her boogie crawl. Miss Haidyn has the ability to make anyone smile with her great sense of humor. I keep trying to talk Mike into buying me a king size bed and letting the girls sleep with mommy one night a week, like a slumber party! Why can't kids stay home until they are 30-something? I miss them already and they have aren't anywhere near leaving home...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Kallie
- I am a forever 29 year old mother of two beautiful little girls and a very loving wife to my wonderful husband. My family is the most important part of my life. I have the pleasure of not only being a wife to my husband, but also a business partner. I spend my days taking care of my family, my horse farm, and once in a while I try to be a chiropractor.
My Girls
Gods Gifts
3 comments:
Kallie, I LOVE seeing pics of the girls. I can't believe we never see each other in person anymore. When are you free? Sounds like you've got a crazy schedule with Hope starting school. Does she like it?
Hope loves school and I am so happy she is in a 3yr old preschool program. It gives her time away from me to grow and learn. We are only busy Tues-Thurs, otherwise we are always here at the house-usually outside!
I absolutely love this blogging stuff and wish everyone would do it. It's a great way to keep up with everyone's life at anytime. We check yours too...
Can you meet us at Lori's at 11-ish on Wednesday???
Post a Comment