We did it!!!! The Wegmann girls took their first ever real shopping trip. Daddy was at work and mommy felt like extending herself, so we went shopping. We didn't make a huge trip by any means, just to Gaylord (about 40 minutes from home). Gaylord doesn't have a ton to offer, but this was our first shopping trip and we needed to be simple for sanity sake. So we took off for Gaylord as soon as Haidyn started getting tired and in need of her morning nap. First stop, Kohls... The girls were awake and ready to shop, well, for a few minutes. Hope, like her mom, is all about shopping. Haidyn, like her dad, skip shopping and head for lunch. So 10 minutes into our shopping extravaganza, Hope wanted to look at more, more, more, and Haidyn was ready to split. If you know my little Haidyn, you can understand that shopping took a second place next to lunch.
Lunch here we come! Since I was not going to bring the girls to a sit down-wait for your food type lunch, and we weren't going to the typical fast food places b/c they don't have playgrounds in them in Gaylord, our best stop was quiznos. We ordered and took a seat, Haidyn was as happy as a monkey in a banana tree. We filled our tummies and hit the farm store, always a hit. Mom had to buy her usual farm supplies and Hope and Haidyn got to see dog toys, horsey stuff, and various other animal and farm kid goodies.
We then called it a day and headed home. It honestly was a pretty good day. Haidyn will only get more fun and Hope is a blast already. I look forward to the many shopping events we will take in the future. Watch out daddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Kallie
- I am a forever 29 year old mother of two beautiful little girls and a very loving wife to my wonderful husband. My family is the most important part of my life. I have the pleasure of not only being a wife to my husband, but also a business partner. I spend my days taking care of my family, my horse farm, and once in a while I try to be a chiropractor.
My Girls
Gods Gifts
No comments:
Post a Comment