Sunday, October 12, 2008

She's Walking!!!

We knew it was going to be any day now, and today was the big day! Miss Haidyn decided to walk today. Mike and I sat across from each other on the floor today and she walked back and forth between us. She was out of control, so happy to be alive and walking!! This evening she walked from the couch to the chair and back, Miss Hope is her biggest cheerleader and so excited for her. She prefers the path of least resistance right now, which is her "boogie crawl", fast as lightening I might add. Both my girls are as strong willed as I, which is probably the reason we are done having more babies. Personally I don't think I will stay sain with more babies and right now we have an all girls team for team penning.
This weekend Hope, Haidyn, and I visited a new horse club up north. The club put on their first annual horse show, and by golly we don't miss horse shows. Daddy met us at the show for a a few minutes before we all called it a day and headed home. We had our own horses to play with this weekend. This week we are on a mission to find a good horse trainer that has ponies available to give lessons on for Hope. It is time for her to learn the basics on a dead broke horse, our pony just isn't broke well enough yet to turn her lose on, so the hunt is on. Mom might just take a few refresher lessons to brush up on a few things. I also am desperate to find someone that does team penning up here, what an awesome sport! For anyone that doesn't know what it is, I'll try to add a utube video at the bottom of this blog.
I'll be sure to add pictures of my littlest scooter on the move...

1 comment:

NWO Observer said...

Visit this blog. Thank you!

About Me

My photo
I am a forever 29 year old mother of two beautiful little girls and a very loving wife to my wonderful husband. My family is the most important part of my life. I have the pleasure of not only being a wife to my husband, but also a business partner. I spend my days taking care of my family, my horse farm, and once in a while I try to be a chiropractor.

My Girls

My Girls
Gods Gifts