




On rainy days when the girls want to see the horses, we load up and visit them by SUV. We have such great horses, so very friendly, they literally try to get into the vehicle at times. Haidyn and Hope both got some yummy kisses from the horses after mommy got her share. Our babies (horses) have been keeping us busy this week being mischievous, shocking really! We are hoping for some more nice weather to continue to work with them before the snow hits. I have been trying to get Hope enrolled in some riding classes because I think she is ready, but most equestrian centers won't take her until she is 5. Mom has been checking into riding lessons herself these days. I know the basics of riding, but there is so much more I have to learn. I wouldn't mind learning some dressage and I am totally checking out team penning.
No comments:
Post a Comment