Saturday, October 18, 2008

Daddy PLEASE







This week we went on a field trip with Hope's preschool class to Bill's Farm Market. Mom and Haidyn got to go along for the ride and share in the fun. The morning we went was quite cold and windy, but it is fall and much to be expected I guess. The scenery was breathtaking as usual up here. We jumped on board and got to visit the COWS! The rest didn't even matter, Mom, Hope, and Haidyn want a cow. We have a farm, why not? So we are in the process of batting our eye lashes and asking daddy if we can get a baby cow. A cow for meat would be the idea, but I am not so sure it wouldn't turn into a cow as a pet (dad would not go for that too much), unless we used it for cutting and roping, but one cow just won't cut it for that. We need a bigger farm I think...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a forever 29 year old mother of two beautiful little girls and a very loving wife to my wonderful husband. My family is the most important part of my life. I have the pleasure of not only being a wife to my husband, but also a business partner. I spend my days taking care of my family, my horse farm, and once in a while I try to be a chiropractor.

My Girls

My Girls
Gods Gifts