Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Exciting Work







Today I sit here excited about the work that is ahead of me. My husband has been working diligently on a new website that him and a few other business partners are going to be launching in the next couple of weeks. A health and wellness website full of wonderful content to help educate those wanting to learn about their health and the health of their friends and family. Too many people take for granted the blessing of being healthy until something arises that was not planned, DISEASE. As a woman, a wife, a mother, and a doctor, I find it truly amazing how little some people know about being truly healthy. It's not necessarily their fault for not knowing, it is their fault if they don't listen. Anyway, I am going to be in charge of blogging about the health and wellness of women and children, my favorite. Time to think about great topics and enter into a new blogging world of teaching-which will for sure open up a new world of debating. A new journey upon me that I am going to try my best at, until I hire someone else to do it at least...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a forever 29 year old mother of two beautiful little girls and a very loving wife to my wonderful husband. My family is the most important part of my life. I have the pleasure of not only being a wife to my husband, but also a business partner. I spend my days taking care of my family, my horse farm, and once in a while I try to be a chiropractor.

My Girls

My Girls
Gods Gifts