Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's Baaaaack!


Our neighbor called last night to warn us that the famous Kitty is back in the area. Just two driveways down their are tracks in the snow coming down out of the hills and heading for the fish hatchery-hungry kitty!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Is this an actual photo of the cat???

Kallie said...

No thank God!! I freak out whenever the word is out about the cat being back. I copied the picture online somewhere. We went to look at the tracks, scary stuff! As long as the kitty doesn't run out of fish at the hatchery I think we are ok!

Lisa said...

Can a cat like that take down a horse?

Kallie said...

Yes and no. Mostly yes, the cat will tear a horse up with their claws and teeth which will either cause instant death or infectious death. There have been instances of a horse/mule/donkey-killing a cat dead in its tracks. Mike and I just watched an email clip the other day of a mule taking down a cougar, the rider got off, the cat went for the mule, the mule went for the cat-killed it, walked back to the rider, he got on, they rode off. I'll see if I can find it and forward it to you.

Lisa said...

That email was awesome!!!

About Me

My photo
I am a forever 29 year old mother of two beautiful little girls and a very loving wife to my wonderful husband. My family is the most important part of my life. I have the pleasure of not only being a wife to my husband, but also a business partner. I spend my days taking care of my family, my horse farm, and once in a while I try to be a chiropractor.

My Girls

My Girls
Gods Gifts