Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Remodeling Bliss
Just a quick update on our house. We currently have been working like crazy on the house just due to new found excitement. We recently tore out the main bathroom, tore out is maybe an understatement. We literally tore down the surrounding outside walls to get the old 300lb tub out and also to get the new tub and shower in. The new floor has just been set and now we are going to frame up two new walls, move the laundry units into a new room, create a new hallway, and finish the hallway flooring (which I started this week). In the kitchen, we pulled out an entire wall of cabinets, put new in and created a temporary island in place of the new island to come. I LOVE my island! This coming weekend we are working on the new cabinet for the new sink and new dishwasher plus hopefully getting the rest of the hallway finished. We might actually be finished with this house in a year-wow! I'll be sure to get some pictures on here of the fun we are having with this house ;).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Kallie
- I am a forever 29 year old mother of two beautiful little girls and a very loving wife to my wonderful husband. My family is the most important part of my life. I have the pleasure of not only being a wife to my husband, but also a business partner. I spend my days taking care of my family, my horse farm, and once in a while I try to be a chiropractor.
My Girls
Gods Gifts
1 comment:
I can't even picture it! Last time I saw your house it was when you first bought it. It sounds like you've changed everything completely! Girl, where do you get your time?
Post a Comment