Where does the time go? I can't believe it has been an entire week since my last blog. With computer electrical problems and busier then ever kids-time is passing us by quickly. We have had a great week, minus the sniffles that we picked up midweek from who knows where. The girls have been great sports helping mommy out at work this week.
Haidyn is surprising us with new words every day. As a parent, it is so exciting to hear your baby talk and communicate with you and her surroundings. She loves to "train" the doggies by telling them to "go", "move", "sit", and "lay" just to name a few. She is still as crazy as ever with the willingness to be a fun challenge at all times. Recently Hope has decided to be Haidyn's biggest challenge, the constant need to fight over things and drive each other crazy.
Hope is busy learning wonderful things at school, she sings the alphabet and says her numbers at least 10 times a day. She loves to paint with her new paint brushes that she got from blue grammie and aunt Rachel. Her name is painted on almost everything her paint brush touches.
This weekend has been nice and low key, one of the first in a long time. Our Valentines day was completely blissful. I was given a beautiful bouquet of multicolored roses from my family for V day and Mike trimmed two of my horses! Trimming my horses in the cold weather is true love! I was able to love on my babies and give them treats after being good little horses for their trimmings. Hopefully today we can pull Little Man out for a small ride with the girls. Hope has been asking every day for the past couple of weeks, time for miss Haidyn too. The girls got to see coyotes this morning, something new on the farm, I can't say it was too exciting... The small pack of four ran across the back of our pasture this morning, strange to see them out during the light hours. I can't say that I was too excited, all I wanted Mike to do was shoot them :0.
Time to tend to a cranky baby...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Kallie
- I am a forever 29 year old mother of two beautiful little girls and a very loving wife to my wonderful husband. My family is the most important part of my life. I have the pleasure of not only being a wife to my husband, but also a business partner. I spend my days taking care of my family, my horse farm, and once in a while I try to be a chiropractor.
My Girls
Gods Gifts
No comments:
Post a Comment