I have come to the conclusion that this is the year that we are going to just skip over spring and probably summer than right back into winter. It just doesn't want to end. I myself typically like the winter months, but when it comes to March-let it come to an end PLEASE! Lately we have not been blogging about our exciting lives due to a computer malfunction or possibly a cursed computer in my opinion. Long story short, the new laptop is hardwired wrong and cannot possibly ever be fixed, even though it has spent the last three weeks in and out of the computer doctor. Hence the reason I have been terrible at blogging. As of tomorrow, I believe I shall order a new computer for the house and be happy as a bug in a rug.
A lot has been happening around here lately, too much probably to spill about. Hope is still busy with school and currently enrolled for next years' preschool program. Haidyn is still busy being a little stinker, whats new! I personally am starting dressage lessons tomorrow at a nearby horse facility-super excited! And my loving husband is undertaking the endeavor of a lifetime. He is busy working on all of the details of our office move. We are in the final stretch of getting the paperwork done for our move, the office that is. Negotiations have went wonderfully and we are awaiting the lease to sign, then walla-it's ours! Soon we hope to be moving our office a small distance to a 3166sq foot building. What will we do with all of our space? The building itself doesn't need too much work, the biggest challenge will be our x-ray unit and new carpeting.
Amongst all of this excitement, my loving husband remembered my 30th birthday and bought me the most beautiful pink and red roses that I have ever seen. Plus we got the opportunity to watch the movie "Fireproof" over the weekend-what a great movie. We loved it! I had one of those moments over the weekend as a mother and a wife. While laying in bed last night holding my youngest-because of course she manages to sleep with us at least 5 out of the 7 days of the week-I cried. I don't know if I have emotional issues or what, but typically 2-3 times a month I break down while in the middle of prayer time and nearly weep. I have been blessed with so very much. I have a gorgeous and loving husband that would do anything and everything for his family. I have two daughters that words can't even begin to describe. They are vibrant and beautiful in so many special ways. I pray for their health, happiness, safety, and peace. To be given the gift of those two girls is such an honor and not a minute goes by that I don't feel appreciation for them. Hope tells me often that she love me, and each and every time she says it I tell her, "I love you more than you will ever know." Truth be told...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Kallie
- I am a forever 29 year old mother of two beautiful little girls and a very loving wife to my wonderful husband. My family is the most important part of my life. I have the pleasure of not only being a wife to my husband, but also a business partner. I spend my days taking care of my family, my horse farm, and once in a while I try to be a chiropractor.
My Girls
Gods Gifts
1 comment:
What a great post! You have a wonderful family.
Post a Comment