Monday, March 16, 2009

Finally!!

I might actually get to blog on a regular basis these days. Two laptops died in a matter of weeks, and one more slightly earlier than that. We are currently trying to have the new one fixed, pull the valuable stuff off of the older one, sadly say goodnight to the old-old dell that will never come back to life and has decided to part with us keeping a lot of valuable info-such luck. One a good note, I have a husband that truly loves me and knows the importance of computers in the home, so he picked me up a desktop. I haven't had a desktop in years, I have become very comfortable on a laptop in the living room chairs for a very-very long time. I think I actually like the desktop, it might last a year or two unlike the laptops.
Anyway, this week we are soaking up some quality sunshine, some much needed sunshine for sure. Sunday we went snowshoeing and had to strip down to our t-shirts because we were so hot. Partly due to the fact we had two munchkins on a sled behind us wanting the pampered treatment through the back-wegmann-country trails. The day was blissful and filled with happiness to be out and about without freezing to near death. Along with the heat comes the mud, oh my the mud. My indoor outdoor stalls are a mess, ice inside, mud outside. I raked the stalls out as much as possible and filled them with pine shavings to prevent a slip/fall/twist, or should I just say a very expensive future vet bill. Today was a big day for the herd, they got spoiled with new bedding, got put on a new and improved feed program, and got to run naked. I took their winter blankets off today to let them get some fresh air and sun! After I took them off, one by one, and threw them in the back of my suburban, I let them out. They all acted crazy and full of life. The blankets are currently giving my burban a wonderful aroma of horse sweat, love it!!!!
The weeks seem to be going faster and faster right now. With Hope busy at school twice a week, mom busy at Dressage lessons once a week, and church twice a week-walla-it's already Monday morning again and I have no idea what just happened to the past 7 days.
An update on the kiddos: Hope has a new found love of tormenting Haidyn. Haidyn has a new found love of tormenting Hope-it's bliss. I feel like a referee over the two of them waiting for the full out hair pulling-bitting, crazy cat fights that are likely to happen at some point. The girls are going to really butt heads some day, I can see myself in both of them and I am currently bracing for the future already. Did I happen to mention that they are a lot like their daddy too. Let's just say this, two pieces of dynamite have a lot more explosion than just one...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a forever 29 year old mother of two beautiful little girls and a very loving wife to my wonderful husband. My family is the most important part of my life. I have the pleasure of not only being a wife to my husband, but also a business partner. I spend my days taking care of my family, my horse farm, and once in a while I try to be a chiropractor.

My Girls

My Girls
Gods Gifts