Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Family Walks




We try REALLY hard to go for a walk in the evenings, and they some how keep getting more and more interesting. If any normal person got a glimpse of us-oh boy. We are fortunate enough to live on a decent amount of land that we are able to go for family walks on. We stroll through our property and that of many of our neighbors. It's the usual, Mike and I walking alone. Hope has Brady on a leash and now Haidyn has our 90 lbs Akita on a leash. Then we have our cats and kittens that frequently join us. And little Lilly is usually trailing along somewhere in the mix. Haidyn just recently felt that she needed to be out of the stroller and walking a dog of her own. Our akita is the best dog ever!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a forever 29 year old mother of two beautiful little girls and a very loving wife to my wonderful husband. My family is the most important part of my life. I have the pleasure of not only being a wife to my husband, but also a business partner. I spend my days taking care of my family, my horse farm, and once in a while I try to be a chiropractor.

My Girls

My Girls
Gods Gifts