Tomorrow marks the day of six years of marriage and counting to my wonderful husband. It is strange how we have known each other for nine and part of us can't believe it has been nine years already-yet-another part feels like we have known each other all of our lives. Then there are babies, did we ever really not have children, and what did we do back then? We lived in Traverse City for months without children, what in the heck did we do there?
Haidyn had her first bought of the flu this past week. She woke up at 1:30 vomiting and burning up. Part of me was very happy that she was sleeping with us because she was vomiting on her back and choking. Ya see, co-sleeping isn't that bad after all. She was sick for less than 24 hrs maybe less than 12, and the little trooper was great. For the first time is a very long time she was calm and cuddly, quality mommy time really. Although, I had a hard time sitting and rocking all day, something I am totally not use to.
Miss Hope is getting excited to go back to school, which is really freaking me out this year. The idea that she starts school full time next year is so scary and sad to me. I am going to MISS her like crazy! She is my helper and so much fun to just hang out with.
Getting back to being married for six years in a few hours, this is an example of how our lives have changed. Tonight as I sit here, I am suppose to be out with some of our closest friends having some cocktails and dancing. They have a friend from Italy visiting that I was excited to meet tonight. Babysitter was lined up and the day went pretty well up until about 4pm. Miss Haidyn crumbled and fell apart at the seams. The poor girl just lost it and never regained control. She screamed throughout most of dinner, took a bath, screamed after the bath. Went through her little frenzy all evening until I gave in and decided to stay home. I sent Mike out to meet up with our friends just because it was the right thing to do, and I stayed home to "cuddle" the sad company. I couldn't have someone else watch Haidyn while she was distraught. I can tolerate her fits because I am her mom, I don't think many others can. Shortly after Mike left, she passed out and left me to blog and catch up on business. I guess it can't be that bad to be stuck at home with sleeping kids. I may have to snuggle with them soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Kallie
- I am a forever 29 year old mother of two beautiful little girls and a very loving wife to my wonderful husband. My family is the most important part of my life. I have the pleasure of not only being a wife to my husband, but also a business partner. I spend my days taking care of my family, my horse farm, and once in a while I try to be a chiropractor.
My Girls
Gods Gifts
No comments:
Post a Comment