Today feels foreign compared to this past week. Since last Thursday, life has been a whirlwind. Before last week began, we were given the two week notice of our receptionist and had an entire week of Vacation Bible School to make function. Thank goodness I was only in charge of the t-shirts and snacks for every night because anything more than that and I might have lost my mind. So besides the hustle and bustle of VBS, I also set out to hire a new receptionist. We had a huge response of more than 65 resumes and I gave 25 interviews. I have it narrowed down to 2 women I really want and six more that I might consider if things don't workout for the others. After all of that was finished, I spent part of my afternoon at a friends' house where Mike and the girls ended up later. The night was a lot of fun and a lot of stress was washed away-maybe literally.
Saturday was a fun filled family day. Mike and I brought the girls down to Traverse City to get their pictures taken and then head to my favorite horse show. We spent all Saturday afternoon watching dressage from the VIP booth at the Horse Shows by the Bay. The dressage freestyle event to music darn near made me cry at the end of each persons run, beautiful. Hope and Haidyn met new friends and played for the last couple of hours of the show. We had a blissful ride home watching Hope sleep like a zombie and Miss Haidyn talked to us the ENTIRE trip home. Very enjoyable day, somewhat long and busy.
We are home today and enjoying ourselves with a beautiful sunny and refreshing day with NO where to go. No plans today besides making a nice dinner and relaxing together as a family. Tomorrow is back to the grind...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Kallie
- I am a forever 29 year old mother of two beautiful little girls and a very loving wife to my wonderful husband. My family is the most important part of my life. I have the pleasure of not only being a wife to my husband, but also a business partner. I spend my days taking care of my family, my horse farm, and once in a while I try to be a chiropractor.
My Girls
Gods Gifts
No comments:
Post a Comment