Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Transition into TWO





Not only did we get one princess, we got two!! Haidyn joined us this past fall. What a bundle in more ways than just one. She was my big baby with lots in store for us. She has been a fun baby, I say fun because I am desperately trying not to make her sound bad. Put in other terms, we might be done with just two. That little girl can light up anyone's day, she has a huge smile that she loves to wear the majority of the day. We don't see the smile much at night, not as much as we see the rest of her. She doesn't really enjoy sleep like the rest of us, nor does she enjoy car rides or even the sight of her car seat for that matter. She insists on eating/nursing many-many times of the day and night-yes even at almost 9 months. Did I mention she is a biter, can't leave that out! You can only be frustrated with her for a short amount of time, because she looks at you with those huge blue eyes and gives you a huge smile that melts everything away into bliss. She too is such an incredible gift that makes everyday almost surreal.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a forever 29 year old mother of two beautiful little girls and a very loving wife to my wonderful husband. My family is the most important part of my life. I have the pleasure of not only being a wife to my husband, but also a business partner. I spend my days taking care of my family, my horse farm, and once in a while I try to be a chiropractor.

My Girls

My Girls
Gods Gifts