Monday, August 25, 2008

Finsihed








Awe, the roof is now finished. Thanks to our many wonderful friends, whom are extremely hard workers, we now have a new roof over our heads. A huge weight off the ol shoulders when it comes to this roof. We started the front side tear off a week from last weekend. The roof soon got the name, the never ending roof from you know where... One of the helpers didn't show that Friday, so I got a babysitter and headed up on the roof myself, what a tough job. The tear off took forever and then some. The following weekend we got the backside finished. We have just a few lose ends to tie up now and we are set. Next we are moving onto the new woodstove, it honestly never really slows down around here. Here are some pics of the roofing weekend-thanks to all those whom helped out.

I personally had a couple of great surprises in the middle of all the craziness. Being the weekend of our 5th anniversary, my loving husband had a beautiful cake made with our wedding picture and awesome cookies for us and our wonderful guests. He is not the only one whom was thinking about me and all of our great friends, my wonderful mom had also ordered a gorgeous cake and had an incredible bouquet of cookies delivered. Great minds must think alike! We packaged up one cake and dove into the other, delicious! Needless to say, we got our share of cake and cookies that weekend and we loved every bite of it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a forever 29 year old mother of two beautiful little girls and a very loving wife to my wonderful husband. My family is the most important part of my life. I have the pleasure of not only being a wife to my husband, but also a business partner. I spend my days taking care of my family, my horse farm, and once in a while I try to be a chiropractor.

My Girls

My Girls
Gods Gifts