Saturday, September 6, 2008

Changes and Growth



Thursday was a day for big changes, my little girl started preschool. We enrolled Hope in a three year old preschool program at the Zion Lutheran Church, she loves it! It was bittersweet for us, or maybe I should say me. I woke my princess up that morning, fed her a great breakfast, dressed her, and left for school. She was so very excited to see her friends that she had met at orientation the previous week and see Mrs. Crawford. As we entered the school and found her mailbox and coat hook, an adult helper asked her how she was this morning and all she said, "where's Mrs. Crawford?" She ran into the classroom and hugged her new teacher, whom she adores. I stood there and asked if I was suppose to stay for a brief minute, and Mrs. Crawford looked at her then looked at me and said, "she looks like she will be just fine." Some parents stayed for a minute or two, for me there was no need. My baby girl was ready to leave mommy and go to school. Haidyn and I walked to the car, I asked her what we were going to do alone for a few hours and all she could do was jump in my arms and giggle!
Hope's preschool starts at 9am and ends at 11:30 two days a week, now if I could only find somewhere for Haidyn to go once in awhile....... :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a forever 29 year old mother of two beautiful little girls and a very loving wife to my wonderful husband. My family is the most important part of my life. I have the pleasure of not only being a wife to my husband, but also a business partner. I spend my days taking care of my family, my horse farm, and once in a while I try to be a chiropractor.

My Girls

My Girls
Gods Gifts