Sunday, September 21, 2008

Mommy goes to school...

The much dreaded weekend arrived, mommy bear needed to go to school. For my chiropractic license, I need 30 hours of continuing education every 2 years. Since the birth of my children, continuing education has become a lot more difficult. Mike and I decided to not take our classes together this year so that one of us could watch the kids while the other attended classes. Mike took his classes this spring and this weekend was my weekend. Friday morning we headed down to Kalamazoo so I could listen to boundaries and ethics as a health care provider-such a waste of time. Friday night we traveled down to Elkhart to see Blue grammie and blue grandpa. I left Mike and the kids in Elkhart Saturday morning and headed to more classes. My Saturday morning class was awesome, it was all about pediatrics and chiropractic. It really gave me a refreshed look at how much we need to bring chiropractic to the pregnant women and the children in the area. Not only chiropractic, but nutritional and exercising advice for families. Anyway, I finished up Saturday evening and couldn't bare another day of classes, so we headed home. I'll finish my hours next month. The girls were exhausted from being away from home and Mike and I were thrilled to be getting home with at least one day this weekend to get some stuff done. We are homebodies and really like being at home with our family. Like a little kid, as soon as I woke up this morning, I threw on my boots and a jacket, and rushed out to see my horses, they missed me...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a forever 29 year old mother of two beautiful little girls and a very loving wife to my wonderful husband. My family is the most important part of my life. I have the pleasure of not only being a wife to my husband, but also a business partner. I spend my days taking care of my family, my horse farm, and once in a while I try to be a chiropractor.

My Girls

My Girls
Gods Gifts