Saturday, October 25, 2008

Baby Haidyn's 1st Birthday









Blessed is an absolute understatement.

Some days might be a little more difficult than others, but each and every day I cherish the life I've been given. I have a wonderful husband and two incredible little girls. This weekend we celebrated Haidyn's first birthday. My little daisy-girl has given us one full year of great enjoyment! She continues to keep us on our toes and amused "most" of the time with her exciting personality. For example, Haidyn was more interested in climbing on her presents and laying on them than she was opening them. We celebrated Haidyn's birthday with her big sister, her cousins Jayla and Adrianna, Aunt Rachel, and Blue Grammie (wegmann). The weather wasn't too cooperative this weekend, but that didn't bring us down. We spent quality time together as a family. Whether we are out and about or we are at home, my girls are happy with life either way. I am proud to say that my girls are happy with the simple life. Thanks grammie and aunt rach for coming and bringing the girls, thanks also to all of those who called and remembered our little Haddie on her birthday...

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the picture of Haidyn laying on her present! She's such a big girl. One year already!

Kallie said...

Don't they grow too fast... Although, I must admit, the days of not watching her every second do sound nice sometimes.

About Me

My photo
I am a forever 29 year old mother of two beautiful little girls and a very loving wife to my wonderful husband. My family is the most important part of my life. I have the pleasure of not only being a wife to my husband, but also a business partner. I spend my days taking care of my family, my horse farm, and once in a while I try to be a chiropractor.

My Girls

My Girls
Gods Gifts