Thursday, October 30, 2008

To Stay or To Go

Tomorrow is Halloween and we have been debating all week whether or not we are going to leave for the weekend or not. I was going to curb the idea of even getting costumes for the girls, since I thought we were going to be out of town and since Halloween is Mike's least favorite time the year, but that wasn't an option once I found out Hope had costume day at preschool today. So I brought the girls out to get costumes, Hope wanted the horse-of course. Of all the costumes to chose from, she wanted the horse and never wants to take it off. She runs around the house training it to walk, trot, canter, stop, and back up, hilarious! She gets to come out and watch us work our horses a lot, so the input gets stored in a readily available spot in her brain.
Anyway, it looks like we are staying in town and spending Halloween here. Don't know what we are doing yet for sure, but we shall figure that out as the time comes. We're not overly excited about the candy at Halloween given the fact our kids barely eat any. I don't deprive them, but ironically enough, they have watched and learned that an apple or banana is better than a cookie and typically chose the fruit. We honestly have a hard time keeping apples in the house, we all love them including one of the dogs and the horses of course.
This weekend is going to be filled with little projects around here getting us ready for the winter, because it is going to come at some point in the near future. We are hoping to have a nice enough day to paint the girls' names on the chicken coop and draw some fun pictures. We'll be sure to share pictures...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a forever 29 year old mother of two beautiful little girls and a very loving wife to my wonderful husband. My family is the most important part of my life. I have the pleasure of not only being a wife to my husband, but also a business partner. I spend my days taking care of my family, my horse farm, and once in a while I try to be a chiropractor.

My Girls

My Girls
Gods Gifts