Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween '08




Happy Halloween! We ended up not leaving town for the weekend, so we had to decide what it was we were going to do. Honestly, we wanted to skip Halloween altogether, but we thought Hope might be missing out. So the very last minute (last 10 minutes-literally) we dressed the girls up and away we went. We figured and hour wouldn't hurt any, and we probably will end up have fun. We packed up and headed to Bay Bluffs, a beautiful nursing home in Harbor Springs. The place was gorgeous and the people were very excited to see the little youngsters trick or treating. As you get older, not saying I am that old, it sure does take on a new meaning to visit the elderly-especially children. They love children and it's not everyday that they are able to interact with children-what a joy. Hope lasted for about half the trip around the facility, while Haidyn was game on. Very happy to see the many people and puppies, not to mention she had her very first mini sucker ever! We lasted all of an hour before we packed up and headed for home. We had fun, the girls had fun, and we were home early enough to have a relaxed evening in as a family. All in all it was a nice halloween and we are really glad we went out.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a forever 29 year old mother of two beautiful little girls and a very loving wife to my wonderful husband. My family is the most important part of my life. I have the pleasure of not only being a wife to my husband, but also a business partner. I spend my days taking care of my family, my horse farm, and once in a while I try to be a chiropractor.

My Girls

My Girls
Gods Gifts