It was just one of those days around here. The week flew by us and it is already the weekend. Fridays happen to be one of my favorite days, I am able to get help with the house and kids from Michael since he does not have regularly scheduled appointments. I often, at least try, to make it to work myself to get things squared away. On Fridays that we don't have daddy, we end up frazzled. Daddy's best friend Brandon came up for a visit last night and stayed the night, him and his dog Zeus. Hope adores "uncle Brandon" and couldn't get enough of him or Zeus. Mike and Brandon left early this morning for a screening and little Hope was terribly disappointed. Not only did daddy leave her today, but uncle Brandon did too. Hope is an interesting kiddy, when she is frazzled-SHE'S FRAZZLED! The girl was an emotional wreck all day and refused to nap which added to the frazzled state. Did I happen to mention that after the health fair, I let Mike go play guns with his friends, yep-more mommy and kids time. And did I also mention that Hope had an absolute break down when daddy and Brandon left to go play with their guns-yep-meltdown. Now on to the other princess, or not, princess that is... Miss Haidyn has been a slight handful these days, I am blaming it mostly in her three new teeth coming in at the same time and her newly founded "lion" personality :) (church class-must be there to understand). I am only going to share this next bit because some day she will be utterly shocked she did this, no not the many pieces of dog food she tries to eat, better than that. Miss Haidyn is becoming quite quick and crazy on her little legs. Tonight, like most nights, we let her walk around naked for a bit-she loves it! Really what kid doesn't like to feel the breeze?!?! Tonight wasn't too ordinary, she was having fun emptying the bottom drawer of her dresser, bringing me her pants one by one. At one point, diaperless of course, she squatted, tooted, and giggled. The girl loves to laugh, especially when she can make foreign noises. Well, that toot was no little toot, it was loaded and left me a special present on the floor, thanks Haidyn. I was so shocked that I left it for daddy to pick up:)
Tomorrow is going to be a new day and a busy day. Mom is doing a screening and dad is watching the kids, I honestly can't say I am excited about it though. Tomorrow night we are having a date night with Hope, or at least I am, we are going to the BIG movies, can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Kallie
- I am a forever 29 year old mother of two beautiful little girls and a very loving wife to my wonderful husband. My family is the most important part of my life. I have the pleasure of not only being a wife to my husband, but also a business partner. I spend my days taking care of my family, my horse farm, and once in a while I try to be a chiropractor.
My Girls
Gods Gifts
No comments:
Post a Comment