Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bliss

Grandpa is always going to share cake with his little girls


Haidyn's newest toy, one her size!

Once again, on the box instead of opening the box, humm

This year pink grammie and grandpa didn't quite make it in time for Haidyn's birthday due to a late harvest, so she got to celebrate twice! What little girl doesn't like to be spoiled more than once? Haidyn once again climbed on top of her gifts, and Hope hit everyone up for cake every chance she got! We had a great visit from my parents and are anxiously awaiting thier next visit.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a forever 29 year old mother of two beautiful little girls and a very loving wife to my wonderful husband. My family is the most important part of my life. I have the pleasure of not only being a wife to my husband, but also a business partner. I spend my days taking care of my family, my horse farm, and once in a while I try to be a chiropractor.

My Girls

My Girls
Gods Gifts