Thursday, November 20, 2008

Winter Wonderland
















Some people live in Florida for the heat, we live in Northern Michigan for the snow! This is the time of year we absolutely love. The temperature isn't too cold and the snow is falling like crazy. Come November, we scramble to get everything ready for our first winter blast, and you can usually count on a blast of snow by the middle of the month. Luckily we got just about everything in we wanted to, minus a few odds and ends. Not only do Mike and I love the snow, but the kids love to play in it as do the dogs and horses. Ziva, our akita, loves the snow the most-hands down. She is our snow-dog, whom in the middle of April will try her hardest to find the last remaining snow to relax and take a nap on. Yes we have some left over snow in April, heck-there are times we see a flake or two in May.
Anyway, we played outside in the snow all afternoon. We had a tough time getting Hopester in the house, she insisted on staying outside making snow angels all night. The girls have enjoyed the entertaining show our horses have put on for us the last few days. Once the snow decides to stay, the horses have a good time playing in it just as we do. I missed out on some kodak moments to share, but there are sure to be plenty more.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a forever 29 year old mother of two beautiful little girls and a very loving wife to my wonderful husband. My family is the most important part of my life. I have the pleasure of not only being a wife to my husband, but also a business partner. I spend my days taking care of my family, my horse farm, and once in a while I try to be a chiropractor.

My Girls

My Girls
Gods Gifts