Friday, November 21, 2008

Crazy Girls

This is called too much momma time! Daddy, when you see this please realize that we NEED you!












Maybe momma needs a vacation? Currently wondering why I don't go out and sit in the peaceful woods, feeling all nature has to offer, with a gun in my hands ready to shoot something, anything maybe, or maybe nothing at all-just sit and relax. Maybe dad's aren't really hunting at all, maybe it's an escape. Let's think about it, husband leaves home for hours on end to hunt with buddies, no deer. Husband is at home babysitting kids, shoots a dear in the back yard with comfy clothes and barefoot, hummm?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a forever 29 year old mother of two beautiful little girls and a very loving wife to my wonderful husband. My family is the most important part of my life. I have the pleasure of not only being a wife to my husband, but also a business partner. I spend my days taking care of my family, my horse farm, and once in a while I try to be a chiropractor.

My Girls

My Girls
Gods Gifts