Friday, December 5, 2008
Monkey Girl
My little love, Haidyn Sue, is commonly called "our little monkey girl". Not a day goes by that she doesn't surprise us with her monkey abilities. Haidyn, at 13 months old can climb in and out of almost everything, including her crib. We found this out last night after putting her to bed. Nothing has ever scared me more in my life than she did last night. One minute she is quiet and assumed to be alseep and the next minute I heard a thump and loud cry. I prayed that something fell on the floor other than my baby, a glass of water maybe, anything. It was Haidyn, she was screaming on the floor. I picked her up and held her as tight as I could, all the while panic was setting in. I stayed up most of the night watching her every breath thinking of all the worst case scenerios. This morning she woke up a bit unhappy, but after a complete neuro-muscular examination, she appears fine and once again happily climbing on everything. Needless to say, I am in the process of finding a safety canopy or a completely new bed. The ironic thing about all of this, I told Mike a few minutes prior to the accident that we were going to have to enclose her crib soon due to the idea of her crawling out. Unfortunately, I underestimated her abilities and it cost her a terrible fall. I am so sorry my monkey girl...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Kallie
- I am a forever 29 year old mother of two beautiful little girls and a very loving wife to my wonderful husband. My family is the most important part of my life. I have the pleasure of not only being a wife to my husband, but also a business partner. I spend my days taking care of my family, my horse farm, and once in a while I try to be a chiropractor.
My Girls
Gods Gifts
No comments:
Post a Comment