
For eight years Mike and I have enjoyed watching the Super Bowl together. First in Davenport Iowa, next in Traverse City Michigan, Petoskey Michigan, Harbor Springs Michigan, and lastly here in Alanson Michigan. The last three were all within 10 miles of each other, so maybe they don't really count as three-maybe one. Anyway, as a child I always watched football. My brother Ryan, the biggest Cowboys fan ever, and my brother Dave, the biggest Steelers fan ever. We watched football every Sunday and I distinctly remember my brothers not going to Super Bowl parties just so they could have peace and quiet at home to study the game and process their emotions.
Mike and I have never been big fans of partying on Super Sunday. I can't figure out why they can't make it a Saturday night game for goodness sake. The game always starts late and ends much much later, then you need to get home, go to bed, and work the next day. Well, it's pregame singing and fun, currently Faith is singing her heart out and my kids are already mad about mom and dad watching tv. It ought to be an interesting game....
No comments:
Post a Comment